1st Period – 100 entry slots / 2nd Period – 100 entry slots / 3rd Period – 100 entry slots
– € 99 per rider in the first period. From September 6th 2021 to September 30th 2021 or as well as confirmed the total number of entries available.
– € 130 per rider in the second period. Starts 5 days after the closure of the 1st Period and ends on October 24th or as well as confirmed the total number of entries available.
– € 155 per rider in the third period. Starts on September 27th and ends on December 30th 2021.
This package includes:
- Local accreditation and issuing of starter kit, which contains: participant-ID, starting number, precise road book, maps, give-aways;
- Signposting of the technical sections, dangerous sections and crossings or road intersections;
- Mobile support personnel to warn motorists;
- Marshalls on motorcycles ahead of the field to check the signposting and ensure the safety of all participants;
- Marshalls on motorcycles and jeeps in the field to make sure participants keep with the rules (i.e. wear a helmet, keep road traffic regulations, don’t use escort vehicles, etc.);
- Emergency medical team on motorcycles and jeeps fully equipped to help injured persons;
- Ambulances with paramedics to further take care of injured persons;
- Permanent contact with local emergency officials and first-aid centers to ensure assistance in case of a bigger accident;
- Professional Start/Finish area in the respective center of the city or at certain points-of-interest, cordoned off from road traffic;
- Professional timekeeping;
- Results service after each stage;
- Daily check points to keep track on all participants;
- Several catering points per stage;
- Picnic lunch box at the finish of each stage;
- Tent for warm clothes deposit before stages start;
- Bike stations at the catering points and Technical services in the Vila Galé Hotels area (spare parts have to be paid for);
- Office at each stage place to answer questions about regulations, course, etc;
- Self-Service bike wash
- Press office and services;
- Photo and service for the participants (photos have to be paid for);
- Official Algarve BC jersey;
- Official Sports bag;
- Disbursement of prizes for the top3 of each category;
- Finisher prize;
After the subscription submitted the riders have 3 days to proceed with the payment of the entry fee.
After confirmed the payment of the subscriptions, 25% of the total amount is kept to assure subscription expenses.