Entry Fee and Subscription Schedule
3 Subscription periods to sign in:
1st Period of Entries
– € 130 per rider in the first period. From September 5th at 2pm (WEST — Western European Summer Time) until September 21st or as soon as confirmed the total number of 150 entries available in this period.
2nd Period of Entries
– € 145 per rider in the second period. Available 5 days after the closure of the 1st period until October 28th or as soon as confirmed the total number of 150 entries available in this period.
3rd Period of Entries
– € 165 per rider in the third period. Available 5 days after the closure of the 2nd period until December 30th.
This package includes:
- Local accreditation and issuing of starter kit, which contains: participant-ID, starting number, precise road book, maps, give-aways;
- Signposting of the technical sections, dangerous sections and crossings or road intersections;
- Mobile support personnel to warn motorists;
- Marshalls on motorcycles ahead of the field to check the signposting and ensure the safety of all participants;
- Marshalls on motorcycles and jeeps in the field to make sure participants keep with the rules (i.e. wear a helmet, keep road traffic regulations, don’t use escort vehicles, etc.);
- Emergency medical team on motorcycles and jeeps fully equipped to help injured persons;
- Ambulances with paramedics to further take care of injured persons;
- Permanent contact with local emergency officials and first-aid centers to ensure assistance in case of a bigger accident;
- Professional Start/Finish area in the respective center of the city or at certain points-of-interest, cordoned off from road traffic;
- Professional timekeeping;
- Results service after each stage;
- Daily check points to keep track on all participants;
- Several catering points per stage;
- Picnic lunch box at the finish of each stage;
- Tent for warm clothes deposit before stages start;
- Bike stations at the catering points and Technical services in the Vila Galé Hotels area (spare parts have to be paid for);
- Office at each stage place to answer questions about regulations, course, etc;
- Self-Service bike wash
- Press office and services;
- Photo and service for the participants (photos have to be paid for);
- Official Algarve BC jersey;
- Official Sports bag;
- Disbursement of prizes for the top3 of each category;
- Finisher prize;
After the subscription submitted the riders have 3 days to proceed with the payment of the entry fee.
After confirmed the payment of the subscriptions, 25% of the total amount is kept to assure subscription expenses.