Entry Fee and Subscription Schedule
3 Subscription periods to sign in:
1st Period of Entries
– € 125 per rider in the first period. From September 1 at 2pm (WEST — Western European Summer Time) until September 21st or as soon as confirmed the total number of 150 entries available in this period.
2nd Period of Entries
– € 145 per rider in the second period. Available 5 days after the closure of the 1st period until October 28th or as soon as confirmed the total number of 150 entries available in this period.
3rd Period of Entries
– € 165 per rider in the third period. Available on September 20th at 2pm (Lisbon Time) until December 30th or as soon as confirmed the total number of 150 entries available in this period.
This package includes:
- Local accreditation and issuing of starter kit, which contains: participant-ID, starting number, precise road book, maps, give-aways;
- Signposting of the technical sections, dangerous sections and crossings or road intersections;
- Mobile support personnel to warn motorists;
- Marshalls on motorcycles ahead of the field to check the signposting and ensure the safety of all participants;
- Marshalls on motorcycles and jeeps in the field to make sure participants keep with the rules (i.e. wear a helmet, keep road traffic regulations, don’t use escort vehicles, etc.);
- Emergency medical team on motorcycles and jeeps fully equipped to help injured persons;
- Ambulances with paramedics to further take care of injured persons;
- Permanent contact with local emergency officials and first-aid centers to ensure assistance in case of a bigger accident;
- Professional Start/Finish area in the respective center of the city or at certain points-of-interest, cordoned off from road traffic;
- Professional timekeeping;
- Results service after each stage;
- Daily check points to keep track on all participants;
- Several catering points per stage;
- Picnic lunch box at the finish of each stage;
- Tent for warm clothes deposit before stages start;
- Bike stations at the catering points and Technical services in the Vila Galé Hotels area (spare parts have to be paid for);
- Office at each stage place to answer questions about regulations, course, etc;
- Self-Service bike wash
- Press office and services;
- Photo and service for the participants (photos have to be paid for);
- Official Algarve BC jersey;
- Official Sports bag;
- Disbursement of prizes for the top3 of each category;
- Finisher prize;
After the subscription submitted the riders have 3 days to proceed with the payment of the entry fee.
After confirmed the payment of the subscriptions, 25% of the total amount is kept to assure subscription expenses.