1st Period – 150 entry slots / 2nd Period – 150 entry slots / 3rd Period – 100 entry slots
– € 199 per rider in the first period. FULLY BOOKED
– € 230 per rider in the second period. Starts 5 days after the closure of the 1st Period and ends on October 24th or as well as confirmed the total number of entries available. FULLY BOOKED
– € 260 per rider in the third period. From September 27th at 2:00pm (Portuguese time)and ends on December 30th 2021.
This package includes:
- Local accreditation and issuing of starter kit, which contains: participant-ID, starting number, precise road book, maps, give-aways;
- Signposting of the technical sections, dangerous sections and crossings or road intersections;
- Mobile support personnel to warn motorists;
- Marshalls on motorcycles ahead of the field to check the signposting and ensure the safety of all participants;
- Marshalls on motorcycles and jeeps in the field to make sure participants keep with the rules (i.e. wear a helmet, keep road traffic regulations, don’t use escort vehicles, etc.);
- Emergency medical team on motorcycles and jeeps fully equipped to help injured persons;
- Ambulances with paramedics to further take care of injured persons;
- Permanent contact with local emergency officials and first-aid centers to ensure assistance in case of a bigger accident;
- Professional Start/Finish area in the respective center of the city or at certain points-of-interest, cordoned off from road traffic;
- Professional timekeeping;
- Results service after each stage;
- Daily check points to keep track on all participants;
- Several catering points per stage;
- Light snack at the finish of each stage served individually;
- Self-service bike wash
- Tent for warm clothes deposit before stages start;
- Bike stations at the catering points and Technical services in the paddock area (spare parts have to be paid for);
- 2 nights Accommodation in 3/4 Star double/ twin shared room with breakfast included and the dinner party on March 05th;
- Secured covered Bike park;
- Office at each stage place to answer questions about regulations, course, etc;
- Press office and services;
- Photo and service for the participants (photos have to be paid for);
- Official Algarve BC jersey;
- Official event Sports bag;
- Trophy and prizes for the top3 of each category;
- Finisher prize.
After the subscription submitted the riders have 3 days to proceed with the payment of the entry fee.
After confirmed the payment of the subscriptions, 25% of the total amount is kept to assure subscription expenses.